Graphics and Photo Editing for Web Design Workshop
Saturday, Feb 4th, 10am – 3pm CST
In this workshop, you will learn the basics of creating and resizing graphics and photographs for use on your WordPress websites.
- Stock photography and vector art – ethics, photo credits, resources
- Image sizes and what they mean (file size, physical size, resolution)
- How to resize a graphic or photograph for use in a slide show, blog post, or content page
- How to crop and color correct a photo
- How to take great photographs with your cell phone / phone apps
- Vector art and logo creation
- Favicons, logos, and color font styles
- How to properly use H1 / H2 /H3 css styles
- We will using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (you may practice on a 7-day trial if you do not have a Creative Cloud subscription.)
How to Start Preparing for Class After Enrollment
We Rock WP was started by an Austin-based web developer and a graphic designer. Get to know us!
Have specific questions? View our FAQ page and see if the answer is there. You can also contact us.
Ready to rock WordPress? View our upcoming WordPress course dates, curriculum, and more.